ParcelPal is currently accepting applications for driver couriers for Surrey & Delta zones.
This job is 100% commission-based, ($7/delivery, up to 4-5 per hour) so your car repairs, fuel, parking, parts, etc. and other related expenses are tax-deductible. This has a gross earnings potential of $40/hour.
The typical volume will be 10-12 deliveries so $70-$100 in 3-4 hours depending on your proficiency.
Please submit your resume and times you're available.
We are open from 9:00 am - 10:00 pm 7 days a week. This job is intended for a part-time or casual position. However other full-time positions, of a similar nature, are available to the right candidates.
Requirements to Become a Courier:
There are only a few basic requirements need to join the team
- You must be 19 or over.
- Have a valid driver’s license.
- You must own your own vehicle with valid insurance
- (Commercial insurance is only required if you work more than 6 days per calendar month, and the additional insurance would be tax-deductible)
- Have an Android or iOS smartphone or with iPhone 5 or later with a *data package*.
- Have an upbeat and positive attitude with a customer service mentality.
- Be able to safely carry 40 lbs.
- Commercial Parking Pass from any GVRD city hall $25/year.
- Experience with deliveries in the Fraser Valley a requirement.
What you'll be delivering:
- Prepared meals, Meal Prep Kits, envelopes, boxes and more to offices, homes, and businesses in the Surrey and Delta areas.
Why work for us?:
- You will get paid 1st and 15th @ month by direct deposit.
- You keep 100% of your tips.
- $16-$40 per hour dependant on volume & individual skill.
- You don’t need any special education or training.
- Yes, you can work for other delivery companies, just not in the same hours.